The Moment When I Say
EAT WALK & GOSSIPING on 03092009
Terhasil Pada
Friday, September 4, 2009 @ 1:24 AM
Whoa.
Suddenly my dashboard IS normal again.
Tapi konfem besok dia abnormal again.&& the flyer promised to work things out together (:Salam'alaik.
First and foremost, good luck to all my juniors (kat KUIS) for their final exams. Yup. Heard about the venues, the timing, the cramp exam schedules. Bil told me about it..Melampau sey exam kat DKFPM, exam ada on saturday and ada yang exam malam. tapi macam cute ar ada jugak exam kat bilek bilek tutorial. Macam best sebab ramai boleh copy mengopy. LOL.
Pity u guys.. Whatever it is, yang penting korang do ur best, semampu yang boleh. Lepas tu tawakkal 'alaAllah. Bittaufiq wannajah (:
Had a fun nyte with the gang (walaupun tak complete) (:
Penat sey jalan, pusing, round round survey baju plusss tudung.
Tapi seronok lahhh. Lama oi tak jumpa hehe
Tttttapi yang tak best time nak balek ar.I miss going back together - to the same place, same building.
Sometime i dislike the fact that after a meeting, we have to go back to our own respective house. No fun. Then mandi pun sorang sorang. Nyanyi pun sorang sorang. No one to talk to. No one to gossip with.
I miss alot of things lately.
I miss her. I miss all those stuffs we did together.
I miss all those late night talks we used to have.
I am so attached with her.
Yup. Aku tengah bebual pasal kau lah syaaah!! hahaha*okay. tetibe emotional lah pulak*.I have a lot of things to do. Memang nak kena siapkan besok. Kalau tak. memang masakkk aku. I need to prepare untuk module (cheydebah~ module kape~ hehe) for sunday. I'm thinking of finding some videos yang ada tunjukkan negative effects of chatting with strangers, hanging out with bad companies. Ingat nak tunjuk kat budak budak and then ask their opinions. I want them to speak up. Cabaran seyy.. Three pages for one and a half hour. Kelakar sey. Aku nak bebual apa sey. Aku tak tahu seyyy.
Okaylah.
I need to sleep. Ngantok yang amat sangat.
Have a good rest readers! (:& I'm addicted. To the flyer.Labels: lifeandaisyah, The moments that i treasure (: