<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2159846994896911835?origin\x3dhttp://raisyah.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>


N.'Aisyah

She likes the sunshine.
She likes the serenity.

Music&Books are a must :)



(: Music

The way you glanced at me,
And the way you smile at me, Yes I remember (:



yours truly.
People

MumuL
Frappy
Shanie
Husainah
Maryam
Ida
Ieka
Ieka II
Nurul
Syahfiqah

Fairuzana
Fairuzana II
Kak Nuurun
Mady

`Aisyah
Ahmad
Aien
Aishah
Aizuddean
Aizuddean II
Atiq
Diyanah
Faizal
Fakhru
Fatin
Hajiman
Hakim
Ikhtiar
Mujahid
Rasyidi
Rasyidi
Sirul
Sri Wahyu

Dr. Mohd. Asri
Forum KUIS
Ustaz Mohiddin
Ustaz Rosli



AbuSyafiq
Mingguan Wahabi
Bank Wahabi

Extra
iheartphotos
SingingFools


Bisik bisik





The Moment When I Say terguling guling macam tenggiling (;
Terhasil Pada Friday, August 21, 2009 @ 10:30 PM

Salam'laik.

Hamdalah. I received my payments. I had enough encountering with those super duper immensely over calculative people. And i mean, extremely. And i'm thinking of letting them go. Afterall, its not them who determine my rezki. It's actually Allah s.w.t. And I must keep in mind that Allah is the One who controls my rezki. And not a bunch of insensitive over calculative over demanding people. It was a nerve wrecking moment sey tadi. They kept on pushing and insisting, while i kept on defending my ground. Whatever it is, thank you Allah sebab kuatkan diri ini dan melancarkan lidah ini dalam membidas kata kata mereka siang tadi. I admit, it was tough.

Mr. Taller than me is back at home.
I just miss him lah sey (:

I cut off my classes. More free time for me, my family, sweethearts and darlings (:
So people, plan the iftar and count me in!
Just update me a little bit earlier tau takut clash dengan appoinment lain nanti hehe
(aisyah bebual macamlah dia tu busy nak mampos! hahahaha)

Ramadhan is here again.
Jangan buat buat lupa nak puasa ye!
jangan lupa terawih sekali! Bukannye tiap tiap bulan kite terawih. hee
*ingatkan orang berarti ingatkan diri sendiri sekali. so 'aisyah, banyakkan sikit ibadat tu ye. awak tu bukannye baik sangat hee nakal sikit je *golek**

Mudah mudahan Ramadhan kali ini adalah lebih baik dari yang sebelumnya. Amin.
Ramadhan Karim (:
Selamat berpuasa dan bertarawih to all readers
(:

Labels: