The Moment When I Say physically dehydrated.
Terhasil Pada Saturday, August 22, 2009 @ 2:56 PM
*Kupastikan hati ini terjaga Setiaku untukmu*
I'm pondering over this phrase: "kita bebas terbang laksana burung..terikat hanya ditali cinta..."
Maksudnya we are indeed free to go, fly off to anywhere. And the only thing that binds us is something called love. Issit?
Oh well. Only he who wrote it knew. But but. Nak tahu apa maksudnya ): Oh well. Sometimes ignorance is a bliss.
I threw up again right after sahur. Vomiting is a torment. Salah aku jugak. Makan waffer crunch dengan susu, pastu minum teh. Mana tak pening perut tu..
Please grant me my health back o Allah. Please let me out of the agony of having to throw up everything that goes into my oesophagus. Please let me out of the misery of having to only eat fishball soup and porridge and nothing else. Tak sanggup makan sop hari hari. I miss double cheese burger. ):