<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2159846994896911835?origin\x3dhttp://raisyah.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>


N.'Aisyah

She likes the sunshine.
She likes the serenity.

Music&Books are a must :)



(: Music

The way you glanced at me,
And the way you smile at me, Yes I remember (:



yours truly.
People

MumuL
Frappy
Shanie
Husainah
Maryam
Ida
Ieka
Ieka II
Nurul
Syahfiqah

Fairuzana
Fairuzana II
Kak Nuurun
Mady

`Aisyah
Ahmad
Aien
Aishah
Aizuddean
Aizuddean II
Atiq
Diyanah
Faizal
Fakhru
Fatin
Hajiman
Hakim
Ikhtiar
Mujahid
Rasyidi
Rasyidi
Sirul
Sri Wahyu

Dr. Mohd. Asri
Forum KUIS
Ustaz Mohiddin
Ustaz Rosli



AbuSyafiq
Mingguan Wahabi
Bank Wahabi

Extra
iheartphotos
SingingFools


Bisik bisik





The Moment When I Say Baby Nayli ;)
Terhasil Pada Wednesday, May 27, 2009 @ 9:48 PM


Last saturday me and qila went to our senior's nya kenduri kesyukuran for the birth of her daughter. Masa kitorang sampai, it was around 8pm.. Dah tak ramai sangat orang.. Tak lah segan sangat hehe. Below are some pictures of me, qila and kak Shikin (another senior of mine) with the proud mother and the little baby :)


Presenting (the sleeping baby) Nayli Nuwairah ;)




With the proud mother and baby Nayli ;)

Kak Shikin kissed Nayli sampai terbukak sikit mata si kechik tu

;)

Nayli tutup hidung sebab Khala Ashikina tak mandi lagi XD

Qila, Kak Yana and Kak Shikin

***************

Aku jumpa gambar ni kat Dee nye FB hahahahaha sakit okay perot aku sebab ketawe bile aku tengok gambar ni.. Sangat paisey yeeee..

I miss these moments picnic-ing together heehee

I am feeling guilty. Indeed i am. I wish i can runaway and escape from reality. But alas, I know i can't.

"Abum Apam" .. What a nice name. Thanks Kak Shikin hehe XD

Labels: