<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2159846994896911835?origin\x3dhttp://raisyah.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>


N.'Aisyah

She likes the sunshine.
She likes the serenity.

Music&Books are a must :)



(: Music

The way you glanced at me,
And the way you smile at me, Yes I remember (:



yours truly.
People

MumuL
Frappy
Shanie
Husainah
Maryam
Ida
Ieka
Ieka II
Nurul
Syahfiqah

Fairuzana
Fairuzana II
Kak Nuurun
Mady

`Aisyah
Ahmad
Aien
Aishah
Aizuddean
Aizuddean II
Atiq
Diyanah
Faizal
Fakhru
Fatin
Hajiman
Hakim
Ikhtiar
Mujahid
Rasyidi
Rasyidi
Sirul
Sri Wahyu

Dr. Mohd. Asri
Forum KUIS
Ustaz Mohiddin
Ustaz Rosli



AbuSyafiq
Mingguan Wahabi
Bank Wahabi

Extra
iheartphotos
SingingFools


Bisik bisik





The Moment When I Say Pray For Us Aite?
Terhasil Pada Wednesday, September 10, 2008 @ 2:11 PM


I'm at the library right this moment.
Economy is killing the five of us.
The more we discover, the harder it gets.

Done munakahat paper yesterday?
I nailed it, no?

Next paper: Friday the 12th, System of Islamic Economy.

Talked to Fiza yesterday thru msn.
Due to bad connection, kite bebual kejap jer.
She sounded happy,
but she still craving for fish i reckon haha.

Faseha texted me the other nyte.
Gawd, i miss her alot sey <3

Sorry guys,
I can't attend the iftar as i'm having my finals over here.
Do pray for me yar :)

Aiiyyyyaaak!
Need to go.
Econs is flirting with me again.
hahaha

Labels: