The Moment When I Say
2nd Day of Ramdhan
Terhasil Pada
Tuesday, September 2, 2008 @ 12:32 PM
Ramadhan Kareem Everyone!
Yup.
Decided to plug off the Dangdut song.
Agak keterlaluan lah kan layan dangdut bulan Ramadhan ni dengan kadar yang berlebihan.
Haha
Just finished my first paper.
English.
It was tough.
They asked for the methodology on writing the research paper.
But hamdalah, I managed to goreng here, and rebus there.
Hehe.
Do Pray for me people!
Adib sat beside me just now in the examination hall.
Aura dia agak keterlaluan ar sampy tempias kat tudung aku.
Haha.
I was very very very disappointed.
But setiap ape yang berlaku ada hikmah di sebaliknya kan?
"Maybe Allah nak siapkan 'Aisyah untuk menghadapi sesuatu yang lebih besar in future..
Who knows ryte?"
And so Mother said.
Ahhh.
Mother.
Your words always put me and my heart at ease :)
I miss him sey.
Truly, Deeply, Madly.
Dia maseh lagi terpahat jauh di lipatan2 hati yang sering berbolak-balik ni.
Sheesh~
I sounded like a kebab sey.
Haha.
And so, 9 said that he won't.
Told me that, that guy is not suitable enuf, not ryte,
Not good enuf and not decent enuf.
Well, dah 9 kate sebegitu rupe..
What more can i say ryte?
I have 7 more papers to sit.
24th Sept bru abez exam.
I'm spending the first three weeks of Ramadhan over here.
Agak keterlaluan lah kan kalau nak masak sahur dan buka tanpa dapur dan gas.
Untuk memudahkan urusan,
Marilah sama2 kite jalan lenggang lenggok ke bazaar Ramadhan.
Huhu.
Selamat Menjalani Ibadah Puasa..
Kenanglahlah kami yang di perantauan dalam juadah berbuka mu.
Hee
Jangan lupe terawih plak!
Until Then,
Salamz :)
Labels: my own thoughts.